Startup Internship Program
Open doors, explore careers and stand out in college applicationsTalk to an Enrollment Specialist
Designed to give high school & college students the opportunity to explore careers, develop professional skills, work with globally-minded companies and strengthen their resume. Choose the session that fits with your schedule; we offer fall, spring and summer startup internships. From tech startup internships to non-technical roles, there are over 40 startups to apply to.
9th – College
Fall, Spring & Summer
Variety of Possibilities
Over 40 startups to apply to
Select Benefits of the Empowerly Startup Internship Program
1. Get help with resumes, cover letters and interview prep.
2. Choose between multiple types of startups including:
Communications & Social Media
3. At the end of the internship, students will have received real-world experience, formed lasting connections and explored possible careers.
More about the Startup Internship Program
The Empowerly Startup Internship Program opens doors for students, allowing them to explore career options, develop professional skills, and work with globally-minded companies to strengthen their resume and/or college applications.
Whether you’re seeking a startup internship program for high school students or a startup internship program for college students, Empowerly is your one-stop-shop for flexible sessions that fit your hectic schedules and invaluable information that will essentially translate into powerful life skills beyond the program.
While startups for high school students will focus on the admissions process and an entry-level exploration of career options and developments, the startups for college students delve deeper into professional skills and how they can be applied to the careers these students are so close to taking on with gusto.
Empowerly works with everyone, allowing you to choose the session that fits best with your schedule. We offer fall, spring and summer startup internships. From tech startup internships to non-technical roles, there are over 40 startups for all types of students to dig into and learn from.
The Benefits of The Empowerly Startup Internship Program for High Schoolers and College Students:
- Get help with resumes, cover letters, and interview prep.
- Select your focus from a variety of startups that fit your interests, like: artificial intelligence, communications & social media, education, health, nonprofit, telecommunications, consumer hardware, or fashion & beauty.
- Students will end their experience with new insights, real-world experience, and lasting connections that fit into their career of choice.