Research Scholar Program
Contribute to our collective global knowledge base with your research. Make a striking and lasting impact - help develop a new antibiotic, computational algorithm or create a new way to structure investments.Talk to an Enrollment Specialist
Our Research Scholar Program offers students the opportunity to work one-on-one with a PhD mentor to produce an independently-developed research project. We make it simple to set up research opportunities for high schoolers.
5,200+ Mentor Hours
A Global Community of Ambition
- Make an impact on the world: Help develop a new vaccine, antibiotic, computational algorithm, or a new way of doing business.
- Gain expertise in a topic: Advance and contribute to a body of research and knowledge.
- Stand out for admissions: Get a head start on college-level research and writing.
More about Research Scholar Program
The Empowerly Research Scholar Program offers students a coveted opportunity to work one-on-one with a PhD mentor, providing research opportunities for high schoolers through an independently-developed research project.
This incredible initiative acts as a high school research internship like no other, offering students a firsthand look at university-level research approaches that will help inform how they approach projects, studying materials, and quizzes and tests. These Empowerly research opportunities for high school students are invaluable and timeless, featuring experts from Columbia University, MIT, Brown University, and more.
Why Look Into Research Internships for High School Students?
There are plenty of reasons for students to develop their research skills and an opportunity like this comes with a variety of benefits.
- Make an impact on the world. Knowing how to conduct thorough and accurate research can result in a variety of discoveries and advancements, like: developing a new vaccine or antibiotic, delving into a computational algorithm, or establishing an entirely new way of doing business.
- Gain expertise on a topic. Even if your research doesn’t result in concrete innovation or development, the practice allows students to gain expertise on a topic they likely knew very little about before diving in. This experience helps advance and expand your student’s curiosity, comprehension skills, and confidence for digging into a brand new idea or concept.
- Stand out for admissions. Ultimately, a thorough high school research internship for students will allow your student to stand out and shine during the college admissions process, making university acceptance that much more achievable in the long run.
Research Scholarship Program
Empowerly’s research opportunities provide students with the resources to answer questions and get a leg up in their career of choice. With the right questions and the essential tools to begin the necessary research, students can lend their minds to developing new and innovative concepts for highly-effective results.
Whether it be creating a life-saving vaccine or advancing medical technology as we know it, research programs for students can leave a lasting impact – not only on the students, but on society as a whole. Empowerly’s research programs for students can help you become more confident when it comes to finding your career path and owning how you’ll innovate it along the way. This can yield incredible results for overall societal advancement and understanding.
At Empowerly, we pride ourselves on providing these covetable research opportunities for students, ultimately helping them land the career of their dreams. We aim to change the world one student at a time through these opportunities to hone their educational and mental skills for the collective greater good. With Empowerly’s research internships for students, no career path is out of reach.