Here are a few tips from Empowerly on how to become an impressive interviewee during a college interview:
- Be prepared to comment on particular programs or characteristics of the college that combine your talents and interests. Show that you have done your research and that you are a good fit.
- Arrive on time. Make sure to account for traffic or complex directions.
- Prepare 2-3 questions about the school (e.g class enroll systems, unit cap to graduate, how to declare majors).
- Think about what you could provide to the college, based on the features of the school.
- Smile! Always smile from the start and have a pre-interview routine that calms you down.
If you would like to learn more about college, internship, and job interviews, please book a free consultation to learn what we have to offer as support for your goals.